BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First-Time Blogger

Assalamualaikum.. Hi... Hahaha.. It's kinda funny.. But it's my first time setting a blog & to write one! Wonder who will read it...But never mind, at least when people ask me, do you have a blog?, i would say proudly (but timidly), yes, i do! For my sisters, i expect you guys to become a loyal followers of my blog (ini adalah paksaan!).
Well, as a first entry, today is like any other regular day.. Nothing exciting, except had a small row with my husband this morning, over something quite stupid.. Men, no matter how you try to change them, they will always go back to its original self.. Like rubber, no matter how you stretch it, once you let it go, toing! it goes back to its original size, or shapes or so on...
I've been married for 4 years now (and forgot our anniversary this year!), but i still can't get my husband to follow the chores that i had ask him to do for the past 4 years! It shows that nurturing begins at young age.. not to blame anyone in particular here.. So, friends, especially those who have sons, you must discipline & teach your sons from a young age, to clean after they eat, to hang their clothes after wearing, where to put the dirty laundries & so on... So, when they become an adult, their wife will not suffer like most of us do!
Right now, I have 6 boys in front of me, playing computers at my place, and at a glance, you can tell the difference of who have been brought up well & who's aren't.
I hope my son will turn out to be a responsible, good & smart looking boy.. And of course a successful one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

okey, biar aku follow siap2. pls rajin2 update ok, aku nak link ke blog aku skali.

-shahrima-

Anonymous said...

btw, memang susah kan nk ubah org, esp. bila perangai tu dah bertahun begitu. aku terbaca, bila berkahwin, x pyh harap lelaki nak ubah habit lama dia, sebaliknya kita yg kena sedia menerima semua tu. so, entry ni mengesahkan statement tu. haha.

Siti Shuhadah said...

ada jugak rupanya org yg baca blog aku ni selain dari adik beradik aku.. hahaha! aku cuba utk update every week...

Anonymous said...

saya..saya..saya akan baca selalu..so selalu2 ler update yer..

SP

Siti Shuhadah said...

thanks again SP!