BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Glee!

Hi.. Long hiatus I have been... So, what's new? For me, not much. Just focusing all my energy & sources to generate more income.. Hihi... I've picked up a new interest recently. Sewing beads! I never thought that I would have the creativity to do such intricate & tiring thing. But once I tried it, I couldn't stop! Then, my tailoring business is picking up now. With the Hari Raya coming up soon in September, the customer keep on coming! Alhamdulilah. Then with the collection of baju kurung & baju melayu for kids completing soon, I really hope things can get back on track fast. And also, the Kuih Raya! Can't wait for the testers to be ready, shipped to me, to take photo & to upload it! I'm hoping to get a new supplier for kuih raya this year. There was no problem with the supplier that I had before, it's just I want a fresh taste & something different. Insyallah, hopefully I can save up more to prepare for the Hari Raya Angpows! Ouch!

And oh ya, I have develop a new addiction! GLEE! It's not actually new. I like watching glee when I got the time (like if I close the shop early), or watching reruns. But, since I don't really have nothing much to do during the day when I'm in the shop, I watch Glee! So, the downloading madness started. Thanks to the limitless internet, I've managed to download all 21 episodes of season 1. Some of you might say I might a bit slow, but, I. don't. care! Watching Glee really relaxes me. Seriously! It's like watching the sitcom Friends, where you can never get bored watching it, even though you have the full CD collections of Friends & you still watch it on Star World diligently as if you have never watch it before!

Oh well, I love watching sitcoms. It's my stress-reliever. I love watching Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, How I Met Your Mother, Samantha Who & the list go on.... And now I got Glee.... I recommend Glee to you as your ultimate STRESS-RELIEVER! Go on! Watch it!

0 comments: