BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Hi all.. It has been a while since my last entry.. Nothing interesting to share.

My son, Ammer was down with fever on Monday. His temperature was quite high and I'm quite worried because the H1N1 2nd wave is back. But, alhamdulilah, he has recovered. But then, came a new habit, while he was sleeping, he will wake up suddenly, and cried his eyes out as if he was beaten up or something. It has been like this for few days already. I've tried reciting Ayat Kursi & Laqadja'akum, but it seems like he's having a nightmare. When I asked whether he's in pain, he said no. He only he said "Ammer tak tahu". But the crying really test my patience as he won't give in even when I tried to soothe him down.

Today, it's Aleeyah turn. She's down with the temperature since last night. In Aleeyah's case, she'll be more "attached" to me during this time and refuses to "unlatch" when asleep. Talk about back-ache! I will have to lie down, in the same position, until she's fast asleep or she unlatch the breast by herself. If I tried to pull myself from her, she'll definately wake up & cry.

Talk about mother's sacrifice. Now that I'm a mum myself, I really understand what my mother have to go through bringing up my sisters and I. If you're not a patient person, I don't think that you can be a mother. And a lot of time, it doesn't only involves your kids. Remember, your husband? Well, that's another story. As for myself, I'm the eldest from 3 siblings. The other two are my younger sisters. Looking back, I have seen how our mother have sacrifice herself for the sake of her children. Her sacrifices still continues until today. Her patience, what she has to go through raising us, really made me think & adore her perseverance. I often wondered, what will happen to us, if she were to break down and give up.

Today, she dedicated her time & life to Allah, seeking forgiveness, blessings & serenity. Even until today, she has been my savior. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be where I am now.

Especially for you mama, on this Mother's Day, I would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for every single thing that you've done for me. I really appreciate every help, every advice & every guidance that you've given me. Thank you Mama & I Love You!

I also like to take this opportunity to wish all the mothers out there, a Happy Mother's Day!


0 comments: