BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Friday, April 16, 2010

Till Death Do Us Part

I have always wondered what will happen if my marriage does not stays happily ever after? What if in the middle of the journey, we can't sustain the obstacles & the problems that we decided to call it quits? Everyone says that marriage is not an easy task. I agree 100%. I am not trying to freak out those single ladies out there, but honestly, be prepared. Be very prepared. You have no idea what to expect. I look at the people around me, I look at my parents, I look at my in-laws, my friends & everyone that I can relate to. There are so many obstacles. There so many adventures. There so many problems! But some of them still hangs on to the sacred promise of marriage. Why, you may wonder? It could be for the sake of the children, for the pride & ego, for the status or money perhaps. Some people can pretend that they are happy, when they actually aren't. I often wondered, what if one day, I've had it enough. Do I have the courage to face the reality of the world that I'm no longer someone's wife & instead someone's ex-wife? What will happen to my children? Will I meet someone new? Will he be a better man or worst? Honestly, from the day I met my husband (then my boyfriend), I can never imagine myself growing old with somebody else besides him. But, what if, we do get separated, but it's all due to Allah's calling & it's time to go to the other side, will we be prepared? Does it make any difference if we are separated by life or by death? Yes, I guess. Maybe because death means that we'll never see each other again until the judgement day & divorce means that sooner or later, we'll still have to see one another. Every marriage has it problem, and I can't deny mine has too. I'm a hard-headed person & so does my husband. Imagine what happens when two hard-heads meets one another. Major blowouts!
And I always wondered, what if one day, the feelings are no longer there, and the reason you stay together is because you have to. When your heart is broken, and nothing the other person can do to undo it, that's when you know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

smlm baru aku ckp kat mak aku. kalau xde jodoh dgn tunang aku ni, rasanya aku takkan kawen dgn sapa2. aku x rasa aku nak share apa2 dgn laki2 lain. lagi pun, aku x rasa ada org lain yg akan berperangai sama mcm dia, dgn kelemahan2 dia, dan kebaikan dia. entah. kdg2 aku rasa, kalau dpt kawen dgn dia sehari dua pun xpe, kalau ajal tiba pun aku redha. sbb, at least aku boleh doa sbg seorang isteri utk dia.

itu je la yg aku jeles bila tgk kwn2 da kawen. bab kemuliaan dan keistimewaan hubungan suami isteri tu.

Siti Shuhadah said...

mmm.. bgs kalau mcm tu beb.. kalau kau yakin kau boleh terima baik & buruk dia, alhamdulilah..
jgn nanti lepas kawin, semua tak betul...

Qoka.. said...

God knows what's best for each and everyone of us.
When we already chose our path, all we need to do is chin up and walk down the way. With hope and Allah's light as a 'GPS' if u can say that. hehe. Be strong sister.

Siti Shuhadah said...

I am trying to stay strong sis.. For the sake of my children.. But sometimes, people who try to stay strong, can break down and fail to stay that way..